1) There are no upfront fees or out of pocket expenses for you whatsoever. We incur all the cost to market and advertise your home.
2) List your Home for sale with us risk free! We only get paid if we bring you a buyer! Even better, while we charge a standard industry fee of the selling price. You get much more than standard services offered by other agencies/brokerages. Please contact us so we can better explain how we go way above and beyond the traditional marketing approach most real estate agencies use.
3) We do not lock you into a lengthy contract. You can cancel your contract any time should you decide not to sell without penalty or cancellation fees. We do not believe in holding our client’s hostage.
4) We pre-qualify all prospects by making sure they are approved to purchase, handle all phone calls, emails, negotiations, writing of contracts, and coordinate all aspects to get you to a closing. In other words, we eliminate ALL the tire kickers and only allow qualified buyers for showings. It's time consuming, but necessary to find the right buyer.
5) We are extremely versed and competent when it comes to selling your home, as we sell residential Real Estate only! When you use Homes For Sale Florida, you are getting the marketing and backing of a large firm.
To recap, we incur all the risk, cost, time and effort to bring you a buyer. When we do, we all win. If we do not, you have lost absolutely nothing.
Location, Location, Location – that’s what they say, but location is only part of the selling equation. Your goal as a seller is to not only move the property quickly, but to get top dollar for it as well. As a homeowner, you play the most important part in the sales process. Making the property attractive to all potential buyers is essential, visual appearance plays a large part of that, but also enlisting the assistance of a qualified home professional. At Homes For Sale Florida we’ll help you to make sure that all of your loose ends are tied up before going to market. We’ll work with you to make sure that you know what needs to be done to get top dollar and we’ll even help you find a home service provider if you need that something extra accomplished. Find out how much your home is worth to the right of this page...
Experienced: We have years of real estate experience from new home builder sales to resale.
Connected: Full time agents in the local real estate community with a vast network of buyers and sellers.
Service with Results: Step-by-step assistance, helping you sell your property for the highest possible price and under the best terms.
Knowledgeable: Expert area knowledge. Local resident Realtors.
The first time you meet with one of agents, you will discuss what your selling objectives are. This is a good time to ask questions, and we will give you an idea of what to expect during the selling process. We will discuss preliminary ideas for pricing and house preparations. We will also provide you with a complete Comparative Marketing Analysis (CMA) for your property.
Once you decide you are ready, we will review and sign a standard Listing Agreement. We will also complete all of the mandatory disclosure forms. We will arrange for any necessary inspections.
Before putting your home on the market, we want to ensure it is most attractive to potential buyers. Knowing how to showcase and accentuate the best features of your home, without incurring unnecessary expense, is at the core of what we do. We will provide you with a detailed Home Preparation Consultation and a Selling Tips. As we walk through your property, we will discuss minor repairs, curb appeal tips, staging, and making your property feel welcoming to potential buyers. If staging is necessary, we will share some options based on your property.
Pricing your home competitively, at the start, will create more activity among brokers and buyers and lead to a more successful sale.
Establishing the value and list price for your property involves researching and comparing similar properties and weighing factors including location, condition, amenities, and market conditions. We will arrive at a competitive price aimed at generating strong buyer activity.
Understanding where buyers come from allows us to market your property competitively. Creating excitement in the marketplace through consistent and aggressive marketing efforts and integrating online and offline efforts is key to a successful sale. Our maximum exposure marketing plan includes: Comprehensive Internet marketing through our site, Realtor.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, MLS, and Numerous other Internet home sites.
Also, public open houses & brokers tours, yard signage, and property feature sheet; sales agent network; and customized property marketing. We will remain in constant communication with you and give you progress reports on showings and all activity.
The complexities of processing transactional documents will be made very easy for you through our continuous guidance and communication. We will review all offers and terms of each offer with you and negotiate on your behalf so that you obtain the highest possible price for your home while limiting your exposure and protecting your bests interests.
Once your home is in escrow we will prepare all seller required disclosures and reports, attend appraisal with recent comparables to support your purchase price, and make sure all contingencies and repair requests are removed in a timely manner per the contract. Communication between us is imperative and we can assure you that you will be informed every step of the way.
Congratulations, you have now sold your home! We will provide you with helpful moving hints and also be there to answer any questions. We are always available to help you should a question arise after the close of escrow and we want to ensure that you are 100% satisfied.